|Jody bad-mouthing Mary to Robin|
Last night's episode of the Real Housewives of Vancouver, titled "Judge Not, Lest Ye Be Judged" was an exciting one! We're starting to get a real feel for the characters now. I defiantly think Amanda's going to be a big drama magnet. It's going to be interesting to see how the relationships between the 6 housewives go. Jody and Ronnie are friends, Amanda and Jody are friends, but Amanda and Ronnie don't get along. Guess we'll see.
|Amanda's gift from Jody- a tiara. Officially a member of the Royal Army|
Anyway, here's the top 5 moments from last night's episode:
- Amanda's cosmetic procedure: Amanda's 34th birthday is coming up so she decides to treat herself to a Vampire Facelift with Jody and Robin in tote. The facelift involves taking blood for your arm and injecting it back into your face for a rejuvenated look. At $1,200 per session, it's a choice of youthful skin or rent for the rest of us.
- Jody and Josh: the rarely seen son of Jody Claman made an appearance He left for Ryerson University in Toronto, which brought out Jody's emotional side. It was a really sweet scene.
- Mary and Amanda: Mary calls up Amanda and they meet for coffee. Over lattes, Mary tells Amanda that deep down, she does like Jody despite all that she's said to her. Off-camera Amanda seemed disgusted by that. A little heartless? Mary then gives Amanda some birthday gifts. Again, off-camera Amanda seems disgruntled over the gesture. She then invites Mary to her birthday party and receives a "maybe". But Mary does eventually go.
- Thunderbird auditions: continuing with the national anthem drama, Mary and Robin head over to Thunderbird Horse Park. On the way, Robin tells Mary that she does have some concern over being purposely sabotaged. Once they get to the park, Robin finds out she'll be doing a duet with a 14-year old singer named Cole Armour. She doesn't seem too thrilled about this, but nevertheless, heads onto the course to practice and sounded great.
- Amanda's party: for her birthday, Amanda wore a gorgeous pale pink dress. Heading over to the venue with her boyfriend Kyle, his sister Kari, and his brother-in-law Troy, Amanda warns them that there might be drama. In response Troy says; “I won’t hit a bitch but I’ll shake the shit outta one.” What a gentleman. Meanwhile at the restaurant, Jody and Mary are exchanging hostile words. Once everyone gets there, things continue to heat up before the episode cuts off. Looking forward to seeing how the drama fell through next week!
|Jody and her "Sombrero of Strength"|
|Robin and her duet partner, Cole Armour|