This season's getting intense! This week's episode saw Mary become more excluded from the group. Will she become this season's villain or victim?
Top 5 moments from last night's episode:
- Dinner Drama: the episode pick's up from last week's at Amanda's party. Mary gets a call from her friend Mashiah. Mary thought she heard that her friend's child had gotten their foot run over. Watching Mary on the call, she seemed a little over-dramatic. Concerned, Ioulia, who is also a friend, calls Mashiah to find out what happened. Turns out no one's foot was run over. 20 minutes later, Mary gets a call about a party her kids were throwing that was getting rowdy. Concerned, she leaves. Then on a trip to the washroom, Ronnie spotted her sitting and drinking at another table. Shocked, she returns to Amanda's party where the girls discuss Mary's lie.
- Mary's Defence: to straighten out the previous night's lies and misinterpretations, Robin pays Mary a visit. Mary continues to insist that she really thought Mashiah's kid's foot was run over, and that her children really did have a rowdy party. It just wasn't convincing and Robin saw right through it. She seemed a little frustrated that Mary wouldn't just admit she made up a white lie to leave the party.
- Ioulia's Art Party: Ioulia threw an art party which all attended but Mary, who was shooting a video for her song "Hero". It looked like a good time everyone was in a good mood, there was plenty of food and wine going around. Then Ioulia had a male model enter the room for the girls to draw. After a few poses, he changed his briefs for a sock which gave the wives quite a giggle.
- Judge Jody: Jody invited her daughter Mia over to share some exciting news. She was selected to be a judge on Top Chef Canada, and wanted Mia to fly out with her to Toronto. Exciting!
- Thunderbird Horse Park: the day finally came where Mary and Robin sang at TBH. Both did outstandingly. The event was a little over-hyped. They kept calling the event a Grand Prix. In the sport of horseback riding, Grand Prix is a level of competition, not an actual event name. And I recognized Amy Miller competing- not at all a top Canadian rider by any means. So Grand Prix, yes, best of Canadian riders- meh. Regardless, it seemed like everyone had a good time. Over lunch and the competition, Jody shared her news and invited everyone but Mary, to come along with her to Toronto for the Top Chef Canada competition.
|Ioulia's warning sign for her art party|
|Dave, the nude model from Ioulia's party|
|A friend, Robin, Mary and Mashia arriving at Thunderbird|