Saturday, June 14, 2014

Mia Claman Finally Speaks Out After Shooting


Mia Claman, daughter of Real Housewives of Vancouver villian Jody Claman, has fially spoken out after being shot last Sunday. The 28-year old shop assistant took to Facebook to express her gratitude to her friends and family, as well as share a photo of her hospital-room-turned-botanical-garden. She said:

"Half of my beautiful garden!!! Thank you so much for all the support flowers food present cards and love! I feel beyond blessed and lucky to be alive!! Sometimes it takes an awful experience to realize how truly blessed we are!!! All the pain and suffering was worth it as I feel like one of the most loved girls in the world!!! Thank you to everyone who put out positive thoughts for my family and I ❤️"





No comments:

Post a Comment